- 2018: School of Machines, Autonomous Generative Spirit, Machine Learning workshop.
- 2015 - 2017: New York University, Interactive Telecommunications Program, Master in Professional Studies
- 2008 - 2013: Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science
Grants and awards
- 2017, New York University, Institute of Performing Arts, funds for developing media arts show
- 2017, New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Graduate Student Organization Grant
- 2015, Chilean Ministry of Education, Conicyt Becas Chile, funding of graduate studies at New York University
- 2017-2018: New York University, research resident, graduate teaching assistant, thesis advisor
- 2017: Google Summer of Code, p5js.org website internationalization
- 2016: The Processing Foundation, p5js teaching in Spanish and book translation
- Spanish: native
- English: fluent
- German: intermediate
McCarthy, L. et al (2018): Introducción a p5.js. The Processing Foundation Press.
Cadiz, R. F. et al (2015): Sonification of Medical Images Based on Statistical Descriptors. Ann Arbor, MI: Michigan Publishing, University of Michigan Library.
- 2018: New Latin Wave Festival 2018, Brooklyn NY, USA
- 2018: Frequency Sweep #2, Babycastles, New York NY, USA
- 2017: New Latin Wave Festival 2017, Brooklyn NY, USA
- 2017: Frequency Sweep #1, Babycastles, New York NY, USA
- 2016: NYU ITP Teacher Corps, teaching of introduction to media arts for high schools
- 2011: Centro de Alumnos Ingeniería UC, undergraduate students organization
- 2009: Animalia UC, founder of animal rights organization, Santiago de Chile
[Helloworld.cz](http://www.helloworld.cz/stupid-hackathon-predstavil-nepotrebne-a-zbytecne-vychytavky/), Infinite Folders @ Stupid Hackathon, July 2017.
* Radio La Central, Nación Indi Episode 77, interview by host Natisú, August 2016.
* [The Daily Beast](http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/30/where-are-all-the-robot-artists.html), Where are all the robot artists?, Die Hard Piano @ alt-ai, May 2016.